Rose cocktail recipe for summer
If you want to serve a delicious, refreshing and unique cocktail this summer, you will love this rose cocktail recipe. It’s a luxurious take on the classic martini that your friends and guests will never forget! All you need is a few basic ingredients and you’ll be sipping in the sun in no time!
Tips for buying flowers
This recipe calls for rose water as well as rose petals to garnish. Whether you plan on making your own rose water or not, fresh, organic rose petals are essential. Even if they are only used for to decorate your rose cocktail, they need to be free of any harsh substances like pesticides. Make sure that you purchase your roses from a reputable source. Local growers are best because the blooms will be fresh and you will be supporting your community.
Rose cocktail ingredients:
• 45 ml vodka
• 30 ml white crème de cacao
• 8 ml rose water
• 1 drop of rose food colouring
• Rose petals to garnish
- Start by placing the crème de cacao, food colouring, rose water and vodka in a cocktail shaker.
- Add some ice and shake the ingredients well. This helps to combine and chill all of the ingredients.
- Pour the liquid into a martini glass and top your rose cocktail with a few pink rose petals.
- Let the rose petals float on the top of your drink as you enjoy!
Not only is this rose cocktail elegant, but it is also rich and creamy. It is perfect for a late afternoon get together or even after dinner with friends. To create the ideal atmosphere, remember to order some fresh roses from your local florist and display them on the table too. They will visually complement your stylish cocktails!