Make your own flower pen
Flowers can be used in a number of ways to brighten your day and your surroundings. If you want to enjoy floral beauty whenever you pick up your pen at work or at home, then this fun floral craft will most certainly be one that you will love!
You will need:
- One capped pen
- An artificial flower
- Glue gun
- Floral tape (optional)
- A pair of scissors
- Start by removing the back cap of the pen.
- Trim the stem of the flower as short as possible so that it can be secured inside the back of the pen.
- You might need to trim the ink refill tube to make some room for the short stem. Do not cut off too much or the ink will spill.
- Apply some hot glue to the back end of the pen and quickly press the flower in place. If need be, add extra glue around the base of the flower.
- Let the glue dry and, if you like, you can wrap the pen with green floral tape to make it look like a flower stem.
- The best part of all is that you can remove the flowers and replace the ink refill when needed or you could use these floral pens as decorative items once the ink runs out.