Easter is a fantastic occasion to celebrate with family and friends. It also gives everyone the perfect opportunity to make the most of spring décor. If you love DIY projects and getting creating, then you should really give this sweet Easter arrangement a try. It requires just a few basic items and it won’t take more than a few minutes to make from start to finish.
What you need:
- Two clear glass vases (same shape but different sizes so that one fits inside the other)
- Colourful fresh flowers of your choice
- Bright and colourful sweets
Steps to follow:
- Start by making sure that your two vases are suited for one another. You want to place the smaller one inside the larger vase and ensure that there is at least a couple of centimetres gap between the two (all around).
- If the smaller vase is also shorter, you should start by placing a layer of sweets in the bottom of the larger vase.
- Then add water to the smaller vase and gently place it on top of these sweets.
- Fill the area around the inner vase with sweets as you wish.
- Now trim your flowers and add them to the vase with the water. There is no need to overcrowd the vase. You only need just enough flowers to create a full appearance. A bit of space between the blooms will not do any harm. In fact, it will give your sweet Easter arrangement a wonderfully relaxed look.
Once you are done creating your sweet Easter arrangement, you can place it on your dining room table or kitchen table and enjoy! Remember, if you need to change the vase water, you will need to remove the sweets and redo this process. However, it certainly is worth it when you see the result! If you don’t have sweets, you can use other colourful fillers and you can use artificial or paper flowers too if you don’t have any fresh blooms.