When we think about Valentine’s Day flowers and gifts, we usually imagine men presenting these types of romantic goodies to their partner or spouse. However, if you want to send Valentine’s Day blooms to him without worrying about the gift coming across as feminine, you will love this design idea! In just a few simple steps, you will have the perfect ‘bouquet’ just for him!
What you need:
- A metal or other decorative bucket
- His favourite beer
- His favourite snacks
- Paper flowers
- Filler items like boxes and shredded paper
- This ‘arrangement’ of Valentine’s Day flowers for him is extremely easy to create. To begin, simply get your bucket ready and add some filler to it so that the goodies you include do not sink all the way to the bottom and out of sight.
- Next, you need to use some hot glue or another suitable adhesive to stick the paper flowers to the beer bottle caps. This is to create the visual effect of a romantic bouquet when, in fact, you are dressing up his favourite beer! If he enjoys drinking out of a mug or beer glass, you could even include a glass or mug in the bucket while you’re at it.
- Now place your beer bottles in the bucket and make sure that you spread them out just a little.
- Add his favourite sweet and/or savoury treats to the mix. Make sure that you choose items that do not need to be refrigerated. The last thing you want is for them to spoil before he receives his Valentine’s Day flowers.
- Make sure that all of the filler is properly covered and concealed.
- If you like, you can wrap the gift in cellophane and add a ribbon.
- Don’t forget to include a thoughtful and romantic note just as you would with any other romantic flower delivery.
There you have it! A simple yet thoughtful bouquet of Valentine’s Day flowers just for him! You can still get the satisfaction of sending flowers and he gets to maintain his manliness. The best part of all is that this gift is flexible in terms of budget. You get to choose what to include as well as the quantities. So you really can create a gift on a budget.