Halloween is just around the corner and, even if you don’t really celebrate this occasion, you can still have some fun with the little ones. This gorgeous Halloween candy arrangement is not only perfect for kids, but it also makes a great gift for friends, family and co-workers.
Halloween candy arrangement materials
- Pumpkin pot
- Floral foam
- Autumn leaves
- Chocolates in wrappers
- Sharp pair of scissors or knife
- Wire sticks to support the chocolates
Halloween candy arrangement method:
- Use a ceramic or other waterproof pumpkin pot to act as a vase. Since you will be using floral foam, you don’t have to worry about filling it with water.
- Cut the foam to fit inside the pumpkin pot and make sure that it will fit snugly in place.
- Soak the foam so that it is nice and wet to keep your the flowers in your Halloween candy arrangement hydrated.
- Place the saturated foam inside the pot and make sure it is secure.
- Now start arranging your autumn leaves around the edge or rim of the pot. Stick them into the foam and make sure that they are secure and cascading over the rim of the pot.
- Next, you can add your autumn flowers. Some great options include sunflowers and other bright yellow blooms as well as orange roses, lilies and snapdragons. The snapdragons are perfect for inserting in the centre of the arrangement in order to give it some height.
- You will now need to add your chocolates to make this Halloween candy arrangement taste as great as it looks! Attach the chocolates to the wire sticks. There are several ways of doing this. You can, for example, glue them on or use tape if you prefer. Then insert the wires into the foam and make sure that you spread the chocolates out throughout the arrangement.
Once you have completed your delicious Halloween candy arrangement, it’s time to put it on display in your living room, kitchen or wherever you please. You can send one with your child to give to their teacher, hand mini versions out at work or create as many as you like for your friends and loved ones this Halloween!