Peonies and amaryllis flowers are both extremely attractive and they are unlike any other flowers out there. If you want to make your own peony and amaryllis bouquet, you will be happy to know that it’s really easy even if you’ve never arranged flowers before.
You will need:
- 1 pink peach amaryllis stem (should have about 3 or 4 blooms on a single stem)
- 4 blush or white peonies
- 5 pale pink or peach garden roses
- 5 pink tulips
- 5 white tulips
- 5 Kangaroo Ferns
- 5 Baby’s breath
- Start by letting your flowers enjoy a nice soak as soon as they arrive. You want flowers that are not fully opened or in tight bud form. This improves the life of the arrangement.
- Make sure that you remove extra leaves along all the stems.
- Prepare your amaryllis flowers by removing the outer layer found at the bottom of each flower and, if you like, you can remove the pollen too.
- Remove the thorns and guard petals on your roses too.
- Trim your stems at an angle based on the height of the vase.
- Your amaryllis stem should be in the middle.
- Now take larger blooms like your roses and peonies to surround your amaryllis flowers. Alternate between the flowers to create the desired effect.
- Now use the tulips to fill up any gaps.
- Finally, add your foliage (kangaroo ferns) and baby’s breath in between to bring it all together.
- Remember not to overfill your vase and never force the stems. It’s better to use less flowers than too many.