If you are playing host this year for New Year’s Eve, then you will need to make sure that your home is beautifully decorated. One of the most noticable decorative items in your home is the centrepiece on your dining room table. The good news is that you can put your own New Year’s centrepiece together in just a few minutes.
What you need:
- Three champagne or wine glasses (they should each be a different size)
- Fresh flowers of your choice
- Vase fillers (transparent)
- Waterproof LED lights
- Decorative accessories to hide the bases of the wine glasses
- Glitter spray
- Begin by filling your glasses wih water and then adding the waterproof LED lights in each glass.
- Use a transparent filler like marbles to conceal the LED lights without completely blocking their light.
- Now fill your glasses with various flowers. Choose a different type of flower for each glass but keep the colour the same. For example, you could use white roses, white lilies, and white hydrangeas. If you want some colour variation, you can select some off-white flowers.
- Now place all of your glasses next to one another and lightly spray with glitter.
- Arrange the glasses in a cluster on your table and decorate the bases of the glasses with some sparkling beads, gem stones, or something along these lines.
If you are hosting a large event and you need one of these arrangements for each table, you might need to rent or buy extra glasses. When preparing your arrangements, line them up and complete each step for all the glasses. This will help make the process that much quicker. You should also wait to conceal the bases of the glasses and only do so once they are in place on the table.